Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

Import SAP Transport Request at OS Level



1. Make sure the transport request is released from the source system. Log onto the target system as <SID>adm.
 
2. To add the transport request to the buffer (Single command line).
tp addtobuffer <TRANSPORT-REQUEST> <SID> Client=<CLIENT-NUMBER>
pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<DOMAIN_SID>.PFL
 
Example:
tp addtobuffer DEV12345 QAS Client=000
pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.PFL
 
3. To import the transport request (Single command line).
tp pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_<DOMAIN_SID>.PFL
import <TRANSPORT-REQUEST> <SID> U128 client=<CLIENT-NUMBER>
Example:
tp pf=/usr/sap/trans/bin/TP_DOMAIN_DEV.PFL
import DEV12345 QAS U128 client=000

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. I couldn't resist commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the superb piece of work, I read few posts on this internet site and I think that your site is real interesting and has got bands of fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you
    ever run into any web browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not
    operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired!
    Very useful info specifically the final part :) I take care
    of such information much. I used to be looking for
    this particular information for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep on writing, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was honored to get a call from a friend as he uncovered the
    important points shared in your site. Reading through your blog posting is a real brilliant experience.
    Many thanks for considering readers much like me, and I would like for you the best of achievements as
    a professional in this domain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When someone writes an piece of writing he/she keeps the plan of a
    user in his/her brain that how a user can be aware of it. So that's
    why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. obviously like your web-site but you have to take a look at the
    spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling issues and I
    find it very bothersome to inform the reality however I'll certainly come again again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, its pleasant paragraph regarding media print, we all be
    aware of media is a great source of information.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article plus
    the rest of the site is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Respect to op, some fantastic information.

    ReplyDelete

How to handle HANA Alert 51: 'Size of diagnosis files